Day 46 - 47 Ocean Park & Departure

May 24, 2014

I've been to Ocean Park before back in 2001 and I was so excited going back there again with all the new rides. I am such an amusement park freak. I am the typical rollercoaster fanatic with arms up in the air from start to finish while screaming like there's no tomorrow. I have a borderline phobia with speed, but not with amusement park rides!

It was a long, tiring, and very warm day that until now I still have tan lines, but it was definitely one of my memorable days of my life, especially that I get to spend it with Miguel. :)
















May 25, 2014

And the next day, Miguel had to go back to the Philippines. Another heartbreaking moment for us.


Our last meal together at Popeye's, Airport.


And our last photo together.


:(

That wraps up my birthday week! It wouldn't be perfect without my partner. Thank you for making me happy every single day, Miguel. :)

And again, here's a short video of our Ocean Park adventure. I hope you enjoy it!


Feeling loved,
Kim :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment