July - 1600 + 1 Friends at Central

This was one event in Hong Kong that I made sure I wouldn't miss- exhibit of 1600 paper mache pandas! Badly wanted to sneak in one panda inside my bag!

It was also my first time to go outside of Central MTR station. Riding the long escalators in Mid-levels is part of every tourist's bucket list in HK. Ticked!



For the nth time here in HK, "it was a looooong walk" going to the exhibit.


I see them! Plus lotsa people, as usual.


My helpful guides.


And ta-dah! 1600 freaking adorable pandees!




Take me home!








And of course, panda merchandise!





There was a small area where you can hold some panda but the queue was so long, as usual again in HK.


When I was done with my Panda tour, I walked straight to the only branch of Jollibee in HK. Then I saw this bat mobile looking car. Coolio!


And finally! Now this feels like home!


All the employess were Filipinos, and of course, the customers as well. There is really a sense of security when the people around you speak the same language as you do. :)


I got so excited I wanted to order everything! Hahaha! May kasamang Yumburger pa 'yan dapat, na-late lang, hehe!


Nice to see you again, Jollibee! :)


So yeah, it was fun exploring HK alone from time to time. You just really need to prepare for long walks and an extra t-shirt.

Kid at heart,
Kim :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment