Day 7 - Officially Alone

Today marks my first week in Hong Kong and I have been loving it so far. However, my mother went back to the Philippines and I think the homesickness would likely kick in at 100% soon or by the time I finish writing this entry.

So since I learned my lesson from yesterday, I wasn't that hungry and cold today but still quite. We also had a trial class this afternoon with two girls. It's so nice to finally be with kids again.

I really don't have much to say today. I am slowly adjusting to my new routines and hopefully I can stick to it.

I do have a picture for today though just for the sake of having one.


My sad, pa-cute fez.


I miss my baby so much. He knows it when I'm sad. There were so many times he have literally licked my tears away. :) I miss you Kidlat. I definitely need your foot-lick massage now! :'(


Here's my last picture with my number 1 man. I am nothing without my Papa. I feel so ashamed that up to this age I am still dependent on him financially especially with my internship. But he always makes me feel that I am his number 1 too so my happiness is his. My pain is also his. And vice versa. :) I love you, Pops!


Although it has only been 15 hours since I last saw Mama, I miss her already with her endless pag-aasikaso with me to the point that I am already complaining. Thank you for staying with me Mama. Sorry for all of my bad temper at times. Blame our genes. Haha. I love you!


It's quite hard imagining my everyday without this person, my partner in everything. So this first week of being apart from one another is really difficult. And I am not sure if it would eventually be any easier. But if we do surpass this, then *cue in music...EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! Hehe, I miss annoying this boyfriend of mine and get annoyed back even more. :)


Lastly, I miss you, Filipino fooooooooooddddd!

And to the rest of my family and friends, don't panic, I am completely okay. It's just that I can't help but to miss everyone and everything in the Philippines. But the experience of mine now would definitely make me look forward in doing greater things when I get back home. :)

Homesickness shoo away,
Kim :')

1 comments: