July - FOOD FOOD FOOOOOOOD

This entry is all about the food dates I've been with my AIESEC friends, my workmates, Goby, and my roommates. So yeah, get ready to see a lot of food, and starve! But don't expect me to name them all. I just ate and enjoyed then, haha!

As some of you know, my internship was made possible by AIESEC specifically the chapters of Ateneo (Philippines) and HKU. I missed the previous get together of AIESECers because I was still saving money then, haha! So finally, I agreed when they asked us to meet and dine at Outback in Wan Chai.


It was nice to meet new people from all over the world. :)


My workmates asked me to join them for dinner at Daikiya, a Japanese buffet. They're known for serving the best raw seafood, which I'm not really fond of. So although hesitant, I gave it a try and paid almost 300HKD. But upon my first bite of this cold raw shrimp, I knew it was going to be worth every penny. It was surprisingly good! I hardly know the food they ordered but everything was really beyond delicious!

See how happy my friend Henry is!


Okay, enough with the talking for now. Feast your eyes with these yummy delights!














Now I understand why these are freaking expensive. Too good for anyone's mouth!



Capping off with some cold nom noms!


The people I loooooooovvveee and miss! :)


Macaron girls! :D


And my Baby Ting Ting! :D (Sorry for posting this, hahaha!)



My dear girl friend/ girlfriend Goby was leaving HK before me so we "dated" before she left. I forgot the name of the resto, haha! Something Italian I suppose with refillable drinks, oh yeah!




And some yummy authentic HK desserts! I miss this black sesame pudding!


And this is the normal us. :)



And finally, with my roommates. We ate at an Indian outskirt restaurant at CWB. I was quite apprehensive at first because the first time I tried to eat Indian food in HK, it was way too authentic for me. Meaning, it was too spicy for my tolerance. But at Aladin Mess, the food was just right for me, not to mention really good! I even brought my parents here when they visited me and they loved it too.



Me being surrounded by sun burnt French people. :)


I'll have another entry about the different food that I'll miss in HK. But to wrap up this post, here is something I find funny whenever I walk by the MTR.


Hoping for Daikiya and Aladin Mess in the PH,
Kim :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment