Day 9 - Exciting Things Ahead

In work today, I prepared in "career mode" my plans for the trial class on Tuesday. It had been a long time since I felt so nervous in teaching. I have always prayed that I will be given an opportunity to exceed the expectations of my boss because I really want to show that I am passionate about teaching. But Lord reminded me last night that we really don't have to do GREAT things in order to please Him. We just really have to have pure intentions in loving Him. I do love Him. So for Him, I'll do my best. :)

I didn't know that people, who aren't really close to me, read my blog. The very purpose of this HKDIARIES is for me not to repeat my everyday stories to my loved ones. Haha! So I really appreciate whenever people tell me that they read my blog and tell me their well wishes. It makes me more motivated to continue my blog. I've always been fond of writing personal journals/diaries since I was little. I still have them and still write from time to time. I like rereading them once in a while and laugh at my old self. So now that I'm into blogging, it's a different feeling of happiness getting feedback from people. :) Feeling celebrity?! Haha! Anyway, on my point now. Last night, a fellow Lasallian who is in the lower batch, messaged me randomly last night. We weren't close before. We're just on a hi-hello basis as far as I can remember. She asked me if she can go grocery with me when she comes here in HK. I told her right away that I'm the WORST person who can accompany anybody in the grocery, except in the toiletry section. But later on she clarified that she read my previous entry about me wanting to learn how to cook in small servings and she wants to help me. CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY! I am just so blessed by that offer and she is even excited to bring her own pans when she gets here. Haha! I am sooooo beyond excited to finally learn how to cook and she will also teach me how to bake without the need of an oven. Thank you, Lord, for her existence and kapal ng mukha as she says it. :D

Anyway, I am so happy today that I finally had my chicken spaghetti craving. I bought pasta from 711 again and ordered my favorite chicken from McDo. I will miss this kind of chicken when I get home.


TA-DAH!

Good vibes,
Kim ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment