Day 12 - Church Hopping


I've been looking forward to find my home church for the time being I am here in HK. I had several churches in mind and I went to The Vine Church today. And here's my OOTD. Pwede naman magpaganda para kay God, diba? :) See my makeup for today HERE.



Here's another stalker photo. It's not quite noticeable but a part of her hair is actually rainbow colored. I like her style. Funky hair, plain black dress with printed scarf, and Nike shoes. :)


My friend said that The Vine is quite popular here in HK. It's a nice environment having everyone smiling and greeting me feeling like I'm not a stranger at all. Their set-up is quite unique which is like theater-in-the-round in theater language. There were so many kids and they were given rainbow laces to come up on stage and play during praise and worship. So cute!


The band was pretty cool because they had a boy lead some songs. But I am missing the more "engaging" band of CCF Eastwood. The service was overall okay. I did shed some tears (thankfully I used waterproof mascara) because I am just so thankful for where I am right now. :)


After the service, I went to a French Crepe joint with Filipino employees. Stupidly, I forgot to put money on my wallet and I was $8 short . I was so ashamed but the lady behind me insisted to lend me her $10. She was also from The Vine and I did tell her that I will repay her next week. So maybe I won't church hop anymore and stick with The Vine. :)

It's nice to have met nice people today. I also loved observing families in the church. I hope someday I don't have to go to church alone anymore. (I am NOT saying I want to have a family very soon, okay?)

Having a Rainbow-colored Day,
Kim :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment