Day 8 - Rediscovering 711


I was so glad I found this section at 711 when I was looking for a cheap dinner. Back in college, when I was living in a condo unit on my own, 711 pretty much helped me survive (unhealthily though, I know). I doubt if I will be trying to cook though because I'd be only cooking for myself so I am not sure if I can cook in small servings. I wouldn't risk sharing my cooking with my flatmates. Hahaha! Any suggestions, anyone?

So anyway, I think I am slowly getting more comfortable at my workplace now especially when I try to learn Cantonese and Mandarin; it's our bond time outside work. I was also ecstatic to find out that I'd be the lead teacher next week for a trial class. But the catch is, it will be in front of my co-teachers who will be pretending to be 1 and 2 year old kids. I hope my theater skills and kapal ng mukha will work! :)) I am also quite impressed on how much the schools here are willing to spend much for guaranteed good quality of service. Filipino teachers are very much resourceful because we are trained to maximize everything we have. So being exposed in a school that is so generous with high-grade resources is just overwhelming me! :)

Today is also my boyfriend's birthday. I have given him a surprise party with all of his friends, gifts, and letters and there are more to come. But it still seem not enough for me. I wish I could surprise him outside his house gate. :( Anyway, happy birthday, Babe. You know how I feel for you. :)

This is quite embarrassing but this is our only photo for today yet when I greeted him at midnight, then we both started to cry, haha. Sorry, love! :D


Surviving,
Kim :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment