Day 28 - Sneaker Street

May 6, 2014

Today is a public holiday because it's Buddha's birthday! Yey. :D

Since I still have some pasta left, I decided to try another sauce. When I went to the grocery last night to look for pesto sauce, I just didn't know what brand to choose because all were unfamiliar to me. I didn't want to waste my money so I had to consult my girl friend, Goby, who apparently hasn't heard of Pesto Pasta, hahaha! So the not-so-wise thing to do in such tough situations is to buy the most expensive one of the bunch and cross fingers that it would be worth it.

It doesn't taste like the ones in the fancy restaurants but it's pretty much fine for my taste buds. It also went well with my left over fish fillet. :)


I have spent so much time in my flat lately aside from my workplace so I went Mong Kok, where the famous Sneaker Street is.

I heard it's pretty much a long road so I had to energize first with these big-ass and most delicious Takoyaki I have ever tasted. YUM-MEH.


I also gave this (I should research its name) another try since I didn't like it that much when I first ate it but it's such a hype here. And now I finally understand. It doesn't taste anything special but it's the perfect window shopping/ street walking munchies! I will be addicted to this since I do a lot of walking here in HK, well everyone does as long as you're in HK.


Swoosh marks everywhere! But despite of the numerous stalls and stores of Nike, my dream pair is nowhere to be found. :|


I was surprised that there are Palladiums here but they aren't any cheaper. I got my eyes on you next, you pretty pretty thing! :D


Look! Glow in the dark soles! :D


And colorful Vans. :)


Neon love! :D


I can think of many clothes, even dresses, that I can pull off with this one. :)


I went back to Causeway Bay empty-handed so I thought of exploring Times Square. But I didn't know it has 13 floors! Hahaha! By the way, here's my OOTD on a very much rainy day. Hahaha.


Can't wait for next adventure so please stop raining,
Kim :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment