Day 10 - Little Wonders

So today was the start of our long weekend break. I am just so happy to wake up beyond 7AM and even had the chance to take an afternoon nap.


If you have known me for a long time, you'd know I prefer eating cereals in the morning that the usual rice meals with egg which Filipinos often do. And I was so surprised that my Koko Krunch box came with a toy! I felt like a kid again!

Today was just a quiet day, literally. I only talked when I went out to buy wonton (which had no noodles because the waiter and I had a miscommunication) and beef bowl at Yoshinoya. Oh, I also laughed while watching The Big Bang Theory. But other than that, I was just silent as I cleaned my room and did my laundry for the first time. I was so amazed doing the laundry and getting my clothes dry in the dryer that I finished all of my pile of dirty clothes, bedsheet, and pillowcases in one day! Hahaha! I was supposed to do them on batches per day, but I have them finished already!


I stained my mattress the other day because... (boys, you might want to scroll this down) I had a heavy flow during my first day of you-know-what. I was so problematic because I didn't know how to clean it. Good thing I saw this at our living room, and I don't know whose is it. Haha! But it worked like magic!


This flat iron is a genius invention! I was supposed to buy a sprayer for my ironing but to my surprise, this already comes with a sprayer! Seriously, I was uh-mazed!

So yeah that was my quiet yet productive day. :) I am looking forward to do my budgeting on Excel tomorrow and go to church this Sunday. I am also thinking of doing or learning something else on weekends... Hmm...

A big girl now,
Kim :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment