Days 13 & 14 - Migraine and a Broken Sandal

Yesterday was not quite a good day. I had a headache the whole day so I drunk Biogesic in the afternoon. Come evening though, my headache was still persistent so I decided to sleep early since work resumes the next day anyway. At around 2:30AM, I woke up with a baaaaaaad migraine. Now this rarely happens, but when it does, it's not very pretty. I had to force myself to stand up, get a glass of water, and drink Ponstan. Whenever I can't bare my migraine any longer I usually sneak in between my parents in their room. I really wanted to do that. Took long before I finally fell asleep. So sleeping early defeated its purpose because I was awake at dawn so I still had difficulty in waking up early. But the good thing though, the migraine was gone.

Today at work was quite fun. I think I did a great job with my trial class and I had the chance to be a pretend student in Mandarin and Putonghua classes. I really felt like a student because I barely understood what loa shi was saying. But I did learn new words today! Xiao Yu for fish. Hong Deng for stop sign as in with the pedestrian traffic light. And Lu Deng for go sign. I gotta work on my pronunciation though! Haha!

So my day was turning out fine when suddenly my sandal snapped off at the train station on my way home. And if you have been reading my HKDIARIES or have been in HK many times, you would know that walking around HK is no joke at all, especially at the station where I stop- Causeway (never ending  walk) Bay!


Other than these mishaps, the series of unfortunate events continues. I am craving for coke and sweets but I was already in my flat and I am too lazy to go down and up 5 floors again. My milk ran out this morning and forgot to buy another one, so my cereals won't be complete tomorrow. And lastly, boyfriend's passport is expired already so he might not be able to make it on my birthday here. :(

Oh well... it's an oh well day!

Oh well, tomorrow is a brand new day,
Kim :|

0 comments:

Post a Comment