Day 11 - Young and Free in HK


Here's my arte-arte OOTD when I roamed around Causeway Bay. This is my favorite get-up in the Philippines but it's always sucky when I get perspired. So now that I'm in breezy HK, this is just perfect for me. :) Also, I missed doing makeup so I did a smokey eye today to complete the arte-arte look, haha! Check it out HERE!

So since I did all of my chores yesterday, today is a whatever-I-want-to-do-just-don't-overspend-day! :D So before I left my flat, I did some serious budgeting on Excel.


I know there are different and more professional ways and formula online, but I think I will stick on my own first. This way, I can understand it better and hopefully I'll be more motivated to stick to it.

I'm so glad I didn't have to bring out my map anymore and look so turista. Anyway, I love how high-end boutiques and tiangge are all lined up on the streets together. And I am just blown away by how MANY cosmetic stores are here. Thus, I got over budget. HAHAHA. Such a fail! Pa-excel excel pa ha! But I computed my "unused" daily expenses and it got carried over to my over budgeted "others" expenses. Haha!

I also met a Norwegian stranger today. He told me he has been to the Philippines. But sadly though, as compared to Hong Kong, he felt unsafe in the Philippines. I can't blame him and it's really sad to accept that. I myself get paranoid in my own country. I always make sure I put my bag in front of me and secure it with my arms. But here in Hong Kong, I am still careful but I feel waaaayyy safer.


I appreciate ethnic music so much that I want to study how to play all of the local instruments around Asia. I am very much a frustrated ethnic performer, hehe! I just love how it sounds! And when it is fused with contemporary music, it's like GAME OVER, I will worship that artist. And this man over here deserved my $20. I would go to his concert if he'll have one. (Sorry, my laptop cannot upload videos anymore. When I freed up some space, I'll share my video of this guy.)



This is my stalker photo of a Daddy secretly controlling his son's toy car. Best father award over here please!

That's it! I enjoyed exploring my second home alone because it does feel like home. :)

In Love with HK,
Kim :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment